Need some post-holiday Pick-Me-Up to cure your after-Christmas blues? We have the cure!
Clown Cabaret’s first show of 2012! Join us and witness:
• Hilarious spins on juggling with Paolo Garbanzo
• Ingenious Entomology with Jim Frank — his fleas will dazzle you with acrobatic poignancy!
• Matthew the clown and his piano playing “skills?”
• Nebbishly quirky Graham Pilato
• Hamlet presented by Matthew Pauli (trained classical actor), Karen Beriss and Rich Potter (also your host for the evening).
A surprise guest or two may show up…We never know, so you never know!
See you Monday…
Tickets: $10.00 (that’s right, *still* only Ten Measly Bucks
Where: 607 New York Ave, NW, Washington, DC
T-shirts? Get ’em at the door or wear yours to the show and be cool
after the show? Busboys and Poets. Come hang out with us.